Everything You Should've Learned in Psychiatry School, But Didn't
By: Dr. Kelly Gardiner Ph.D., PMHNP, CNS, BC
About the Book
Why should you buy this book?
- Are you so skilled that you think this book has nothing to offer you?
- Are you proficient in identifying MIMICKERS of mental illness?
- Do you get nervous treating a pregnant patient?
- Was your preceptor an idiot that taught you bad habits and you don’t even realize it?
- Did you know that there are techniques to provide stellar mental health services in fifteen minutes?
- Was your clinical rotation so short or impersonal that you think you may have missed valuable information?
- Are you a skilled diagnostician?
- Do you lack actual ‘real world’ skills in psychiatry?
- Is your patient a sexual predator or does he have Frontal Lobe Syndrome?
- What should you do about bullies in the workplace?
- Do you think the ‘Beer’s List’ is a list of alcoholic beverages?
- Do you need some caregiver/patient handouts?
Do you wonder:
What You Should Have Learned in Psychiatry School, BUT DIDN’T?
(2023, paperback, 372 pages)
This book ships in 7-10 business days